The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association’s (CASAA) CALL TO ACTION! On Wednesday, December 11, the American Medical Association (AMA) and others are urging people to call the White House to express support for banning flavored vapor products. We NEED to speak up AGAINST this!
On Wednesday, December 11, the American Medical Association (AMA) and others are urging people to call the White House to express support for banning flavored vapor products. Anyone who supports tobacco harm reduction needs to call in and provide a counter voice to they myths and outright lies about flavored low-risk nicotine products!
Two flavors will not sustain independent vapor retailers and
will unnecessarily make vaping less attractive
to people who want to switch away from smoking.
The White House needs to hear from adult vapers and anyone who loves a vaper! A flavor ban won’t protect our children, but it will kill their parents.
We need to
Light Up The Switchboard
At The Whitehouse!
On your call:
- The operator will likely ask where they can direct your call
- Simply tell them that flavored vapor products saved your life,
- Tobacco and Menthol aren’t enough to save small businesses or help people quit smoking; and,
- tell them “We Vape, We Vote”.
- Be polite, be brief, and say thank you.