And the Mile High winner is…
Congratulations John! We hope you enjoy that 120ml bottle of Nanner!
Remember, any purchase over $100 that includes a bottle of Mile High Drip gets you entered for a great chance to win a 120mls of your favorite Mile High flavor! Don’t miss out!
Congratulations again to John, enjoy your bottle of Nanner from Mile High Drip!!
We also have the perfect RDA for Mile High…
The Doge V3!
Voltage Vapin’ is proud to introduce the New Doge V3! Featuring a new interchangeable 4 to 3 post design. New and improved cloud chasing airflow design, with flavor enhancing wide bore tip! Not to mention its an Authentic, from the same guys that brought you the Doge V1, V2, and Catemizer. It has a super deep juice well that will have any avid drippers interest peaked! This RDA is made to cloud comp with the best of them!!!
- 22mm Diameter
- Congrevape Ceramic Tip System
- Black Ceramic Tip
- Open Source Seating
- 11mm Bore
- Extremely Heat Resistant
- Safe Under Heat
- Focused Dual Airflow
- Faster Air to Coil Rate
- Rapid and Smooth Delivery
- 10mm by 2.5mm Each
- Adjustable via Deck
- Increased Top Cap Build Space
- Removal of Internal Airflow Controller
- Increases Internal Build Space by 2.4mm from Previous Models
- Interchangeable Positive Post Build Deck
- Split Positive
- 2.2mm Each Terminal
- Single Positive Post
- 3mm Terminal
- Increased Build Space
- Deckmilled Negatives
- 2.2mm Terminals
- Square Japanese PEEK Insulators
- Split Positive
- Increased Juice Well
- 9mm Deep
- 100% Increase Over Doge V2
- Stainless Steel Construction
- C110 Copper Posts, Screws, and Contacts
Step up to the Next Level of Doge at Voltage Vapin’!
While you are here check out the…
The Sigelei T150 Touch Screen Mod!
Sigelei T150 Touch Screen TC Mod
Sigelei is proud to introduce the innovative T150 Touch Screen Mod. The Sigelei T150 can fire up to 150 watts and features a unique capacitive true color touch screen. The touch screen allows you to easily adjust your wattage, modes and settings. The beautiful and unique color touch screen allows for great visibility when adjusting your settings. The Sigelei T150 also features a screen lock feature to prevent accidental presses.
The Sigelei T150 can also fire Ni200 Nickel coils using the built-in nickel temperature control mode. The Sigelei T150 is built with a lightweight but sturdy aluminum alloy construction with an easily accessible magnetized battery cover. The Sigelei T150 utilizes (2) high amp 18650 batteries (Sold Separately).
Please note, the Sigelei T150 does NOT have a charging port and requires an external battery charger.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions:3-5/8″ x 1-7/8″ x 1-1/16″
- Capactive Touch Screen
- Temperature Control Ni200 (Nickel) and Wattage Mode
- 510 threaded
- Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.2 ohm – 3.0 ohm (Wattage)
- Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.1 ohm – 0.5 ohm (Nickel Temperature Control)
- Variable Wattage Range: 5.0W – 150.0W
- Output Voltage Range: 0.35V – 8.4V
- Input Voltage Range 6.4V – 8.4V
- Temperature Adjustment Range: 200-600°F
- Maximum current: 30A
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Magnetized Battery Cover
- Screen Lock/Unlock Feature
- Input High Voltage Warning
- Low Voltage Protection
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Overheating Prevention
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel coils.
Please make sure you have your I.D. present when entering the store.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but if you do not have a valid ID stating that you are 18 or over we can not let you test any products or make any sales to you.
We still allow customers to bring their children in, as long as they are supervised by their parents. Before anyone can test liquid or make a purchase, they must present I.D., if asked. We also do not allow parents to purchase for minors. We are just reinforcing our I.D. Policy at Voltage Vapin’ so that you as a customer understands why we ask to show I.D. This Policy has now become a federal law so it is imperative that we continue to do this in order to keep the industry where it is now.
We check I.D.’s for everything we sell in the shop as well, not just liquids and devices. Chargers, Accessories, and ETC all count.
We value all of our customers and strive to give the best customer service in the industry. Thank you for being a valued customer.