The Velocity has made it’s way back to Voltage in Black!
We know you’ve heard it before, but we at Voltage wouldn’t be doing our jobs if we didn’t announce the return of this GREAT RDA every time we had it in stock. It’s dual-post design has everyone building the coil sets of their dreams, and with the option of flavor or clouds (or if you set it right, flavor AND clouds) it’s almost a no-brainer. The Velocity is an easy go-to for all your RDA needs.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- 510 Threaded
- Two Post Design
- Dual Screw Positive/Negative Posts
- Unique Side Mounted Post Screws
- Offset Positive Post (No Center Post)
- High Temp PEEK Pnsulators (Replaceable)
- 6.5mm Deep Juice Well
- Split Cap Design
- Infinite Direct/Indirect Air Flow Adjustment
- Dual 2mm x 8mm H-Slots (Horizontal Slots) For Direct Airflow
- 6 x 2mm Fully Adjustable Indirect Air Holes
You know it, we ALL love it… the Velocity RDA at Voltage Vapin’, your local vape-lovin’ shop!
The KBox 200W TC Mod
This glorious box mod is brought to you by the good folks at Kangertech, the same people who’ve brought you the Subox, and the Nebox (notice the hint of familiarity…). The KBox 200W TC mod, well, is self explanatory: It’s 200 watts, and it has the Temperature Control feature. It uses Stainless steel, nickel, titanium AND nichrome in temperature control mode, so if you have a favorite build with any of those, you’ll be good to go!
The newest feature is that it can withstand builds down to 0.05 ohms in temp control mode, and 0.1 ohms in power mode (use with caution… make sure you use batteries that can withstand the build, like our NEW 40A Efest!). The battery charging port is still accessible, like the Nebox, but is also used for data upgrades (which should be coming out fairly soon).
- Dimensions: 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ x 7/8″
- Spring-loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Wattage output: 7-200W
- Temperature Control : Ni / Ti / SS / Ni-chrome
- Temperature Control Range: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600F
- Resistance: 0.05 ohm or above for Ni/ Ti/ SS Wire
- Resistance: 0.10 ohm or above for Ni-chrome Wire
- Zinc Alloy and Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Requires (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries (sold separately)
- Micro USB Port for DC 5V at 1.5A and future firmware updates
- High temperature protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Short circuit protection
- Low battery warning
- Over-discharge protection
The KBox 200W TC is a great addition here at Voltage… and a great addition to your collection as well. Come see for yourself at Voltage today!
The IPV 5
Pioneer 4 You brings us the newest iteration in the IPV family… the IPV 5! Not to be outdone by the newer box mods in the game, the IPV 5 is a 200 watt dynamo, complete with TC (temp control), and fires Stainless Steel, Titanium, and nickel for temp control. The Power mode is nothing to be sneezed at… the Yihi Chip will allow you to fire down to 0.15 ohms standard (build at your own risk!).
Of course, as with all the IPV products, there is an upgrade available… but don’t bother, we’ll take care of that for you, before you even leave the building. Save your time and vape away instead. It’s sleek curves and light weight make vaping a comfort and not a chore.
- 18650 Dual Rechargeable Battery – Not Included
- Latest SX330-200 Chipset Technology
- Wattage Output Range: 10~200W
- Voltage Output Range: 1~7V
- Joule Output Range: 10~20J
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 212-572F
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Temperature Control Functionality
- Compatible with Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel
- Temperature Control of Resistance (TCR)
- Firmware upgradable by GUI Operate
- Low Voltage Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- High Input Voltage Warning
- Short-Circuit Operation
- Reverse Battery Protection
Definitively smooth, but solid metal, the IPV 5 will turn heads in Black, Stainless, and Blue. Put power into your hands at Voltage!